11.11.2017

25 Week Bumpdate

Size of baby? Napa cabbage!
Maternity Clothes? I have officially set aside all my pre-pregnancy jeans but one (which I call my Italian fat pants because on days on my study abroad when I wanted to feel really comfy I wore them because I accidently bought them too big haha). Still haven’t found any long maternity jeans though so I am keeping my fingers crossed the D.I. heavens will shine down on my sometime soon so I don’t have to wear boots everyday.
Pregnancy Symptoms? Honestly? I got a bad case of the toots. Every day. All day. Hahah I have never been so gassy in my life! (Admitting this is the most embarrassing thing I’ve written on this blog for sure!) But… it’s true. And real. And I can’t wait to be back to normal so I don’t feel like a boy in elementary school anymore.
Sleep? Nothing too different! Sometimes I grab a pillow to lodge between my legs for comfort when I am falling asleep, but I occasionally did that pre-pregnancy!
Baby movement? She seemed a little less active this week which made me feel a little uneasy but I read that this is normal and probably means she’s in for a growth spurt soon!
Best moment this week? Learning that she can likely hear and recognize my voice and possible Kendal’s at this point! I’ve started talking to her more and can’t help but smile when I feel her react in my tummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment