11.19.2017

29 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 29 weeks
Size of baby? A hawaiian pineapple. When Kendal and I went grocery shopping he grabbed a pineapple off the shelf and put it right by the bump to compare… ABSOLUTELY CRAZY to think she is getting so big in there!
Maternity Clothes? Loving all my maternity jeans, leggings and sweats!
Pregnancy Symptoms? I’ve been a little moody this week, if we are being honest! Haha I feel like I have been pretty steady with my emotions throughout most of this pregnancy, but there is something about entering the third trimester that has really messed with my head! I just have so many nerves about EVERYTHING! It’s close and it’s scary. Don’t get me wrong… I am crazy excited too! But I’m feeling extremely under-prepared in pretty much every way. Advice??
Sleep? It’s been alright! Just the usual.
Cravings? My sweet tooth came back with a fiery vengeance this week! I haven’t baked cookies once this whole pregnancy (so weird compared to my usual twice a month regimen pre-pregnancy) but finally got the craving for chocolate chip cookies (actually chocolate chip cookie dough)! So I made a batch and it was heavenly. Then, we had some older zucchini that needed to be used and I made double chocolate zucchini muffins! So much baking! It helped calm my nerves a little at least. Baking always makes me feel better!
Anything making you queasy? This is an odd one, but chicken hasn’t sounded appealing all week! In no shape or form other than the spicy chicken deluxe combo meal from Chick-Fil-A Kendal brought home for me!
Baby movement? Yes and I caught more on video! Such a fun memory of growing this little chick! :)
Best moment this week? My work brought in a massage therapist for a few days for employee appreciation and having someone rub my lower back was incredible! My low back seems to be constantly uncomfortable and that really helped.
Weird pregnancy moment? Hormones are still rocking my poor skin! I got a ginormous zit on my nose that has been really great to deal with. Nawt. What’s a girl to do when Mt. Vesuvius decides to set up camp smack dab in the middle of my face?!
What I’m looking forward to? Not having to pee every 5 minutes. Hahah and I still have 10 weeks left! I don’t know how I am going to get through it!

No comments:

Post a Comment