8.28.2017

13 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 13 weeks
Weight Gain? We bought a scale this week, so now I will finally know what’s going on! Haha. My (super cheap) scale said 138 but when I went in for my doctor’s appointment their (really fancy) scale said 134…. So I’m not sure how much I’ve gained but I would assume a pound or two because I am definitely starting to pop!
Size of baby? Baby is the size of a “hot jalapeno”! Haha I guess that’s why I’ve been feeling the heat this week ;)
Maternity Clothes? Not yet but not far! But my tightest pair of jeans can no longer button comfortably so it won’t be long! All my other jeans still seem to fit alright.
Pregnancy Symptoms? I have been feeling great this week! My nausea is basically gone which has been fantastic. SO nice having my appetite back! I have felt more fatigued than usual this week… likely due to the move, Kendal’s family reunion and starting a new job. Almost every night I’ve already fallen asleep by 9 pm! Haha. The worst thing I’ve dealt with is some bad round ligament pain… my little tummy is growing and the body isn’t a fan! Haha it’s caught my breath a few times to the point where I have to sit as still as possible in order to regain my cool. Not fun… but more fun than throwing up, that’s for sure!
Must have items?
  • Always gotta have my ice cold water.
Sleep? Sleep is great… when I’m not up going pee! Haha seriously it seems like I wake up every hour feeling like if I don’t go NOW I’m going to wet the bed.
Cravings? Cream cheese…. Not just plain but everything it entails. Cream cheese frosting, bagels with cream cheese and most of all…. SUSHI! (I only like sushi if avocado and cream cheese are involved.. So that’s why I am throwing sushi in the “cream cheese” category). Oh and don't you all get worried and tell me pregnant women can't enjoy sushi. My doctor said it's fine if none of it's raw (which I've never liked anyway!) and in moderation.
Anything making you queasy? Nothing! How wonderful is that?! Woohoo!
Gender Prediction? I don’t know! When I look up “prediction symptoms”, I’m split right down the middle!
Baby movement? Too early… but I can’t wait!
Best moment this week? Hearing baby’s heartbeat with Kendal at my appointment! He missed the very first one so it was so fun to have him there with me this time! I think it made it more real to him… when we went to bed that night he kissed me AND my tummy goodnight :)
Weird pregnancy moment? Feeling EXHAUSTED from sitting down at work all day! Haha like WHAT! I guess growing a human is some pretty rough work.
What I’m looking forward to? Finding out this little baby’s gender! And eating more sushi when I get the chance. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment