8.28.2017

9 Week Bumpdate


How far along? 9 weeks
Weight Gain? I think I have lost weight? Currently about 130 lbs.
Size of baby? Size of a southern pecan according to my Ovia pregnancy tracker :)
Maternity Clothes? Nooooope
Pregnancy Symptoms? Pure, absolute exhaustion. Some queasiness and a bit of sickness (darn bean and cheese burrito I had been craving). I also have felt more moody. Up until now I have been riding a high but I have cried over very strange stuff this week. Like the fact that Kendal loves me. Haha.
Sleep? Sometimes have difficulty sleeping if I feel sick at night but it has been pretty good.
Cravings? COLD water and cucumbers and top ramen.
Anything making you queasy? Eggs. Beef. And the most bizarre of all... the thought of making cookies or brownies… say what?!? Anyone who knows me is going to be shocked!
Gender Prediction? Boy because my nausea hasn’t been terrible the best couple weeks and my pee is bright yellow no matter how much water I drink!
Baby movement? Still too early :)
Best moment this week? Getting to see that tiny baby’s heart beating at the ultrasound appointment I flew back to Utah for (during 8 weeks 4 days). I definitely got teary eyed seeing there is LIFE growing inside of me. I was also so surprised to find out how low the baby is. I always thought the baby was higher but it’s actually just below where I button my pants. No wonder tight clothes make my nausea a little worse!
Weird pregnancy moment? Kendal’s sister Courtney and her husband came for a visit and everybody double checked food options with me before we did anything. It’s only weird because I’ve never been a picky eater! Also I slept the most I probably have my entire life this week. I’d just gotten back from a loooong night of flying (two delays on a red eye flight) and I slept pretty much all day and then had no trouble sleeping from about 9 pm to 9 am!
What I’m looking forward to? It’s still about 10 weeks out… but I can’t wait to find out if we have a little girl or a little boy cookin’ in there! I find myself smiling more at little babies and toddlers just dying to know which one of those we will have in a few months! Plus it will be so nice to know which list of names we need to narrow down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment