8.28.2017

14 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 14 weeks
Weight Gain? No significant changes!
Size of baby? A “brilliant beet". Haha I love the descriptions my app gives me.
Maternity Clothes? Nothing yet! But if I wear any of my tighter jeans, baby gets reaaaal uncomforable… making mama reaaaaal uncomfortable and crampy.
Pregnancy Symptoms? Feeling almost symptom free! The biggest issues this week were growing pains. Not fun, but much better than others!
Must have items?
  • Food every 2 hours or so to keep nausea away.
Sleep? Sleep has been good! Not waking up as much to use the restroom. Maybe only once a night!
Cravings? My homemade ground turkey/ spinach meatballs!
Anything making you queasy? It doesn’t necessarily make me queasy… but my chocolate aversions are throwing my identity totally out of whack! Seriously, I never thought I would turn down a chocolate chip cookie… but ickkk that is so unappetizing to me! HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!
Gender Prediction? I will believe this baby is a boy until a doctor with an ultrasound tells me otherwise!
Baby movement? Too early… but I CAN NOT WAIT for this moment!
Best moment this week? My cute friend Amanda is pregnant too and she and I went out to grab sorbet and it was so wonderful talking to her about all things baby!
Weird pregnancy moment? We announced our pregnancy over social media which was so much fun but it was also so weird to read everyone's comments and know that our big secret was officially out of the bag! Knowing I was pregnant and having a baby was one thing, but being acknowledged by everyone else was like WOAH... I am having an actually HUMAN!
What I’m looking forward to? Actually looking pregnant instead of just a little chubby. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment