1.05.2018

34 Week Bumpdate

How far along? 34 weeks
Weight Gain? I gained two more lbs since my last appointment! Right on track!
Size of baby? Savoy Cabbage
Pregnancy Symptoms? Insomnia.
Sleep? ^^^
Cravings? I have been craving Zupas like a mad woman and Logan doesn’t have anything that even compares :(((( But luckily when we went down to Salt Lake to see my BFF Mandaline while she was in town, I got to treat myself to a Zupas turkey + artichoke panini and mangoberry salad! Nom nom nom. I was one happy girl. Now if only I could have it every day…. COME ON LOGAN. HELP A PREGGO OUT!

Anything making you queasy? I made some zucchini and squash and it ended up tasting like fish. Why is suddenly everything I like starting to taste like fish? First the peaches, now my veggies?? Is that normal??
Baby movement? Always! But now that baby is getting bigger and her space is a little more cramped, there is less jabbing and kicking and a lot more squirming! I am never going to get over how much I love how it feels and looks on the outside. It is the freaking coolest!
Best moment this week? My angel mother-in-law and aunt threw me a big baby shower with family and neighborhood friends and it turned out magical! For it being so close to the holidays, we had a great turn out. I was so overwhelmed with all the love and support I received from the amazing tribe of women I have in my life. I got to see some people I hadn’t seen in a very long time and it was an amazing reminder of all the people who are there for me and this baby, even with my own mom in India. Even with my mom in India though, she Facetimed us for the first bit of the shower and it felt like she was there with me <3 So many people cried when they walked in and saw my mom on the little screen I was carrying around with me. We ate the yummiest food and chatted and chatted just like ladies like to do. Haha! Then I opened the most stylish baby wardrobe one by one and got so so excited to dress this little miss up! I already know I am going to cry when she outgrows each little outfit.

What I’m looking forward to? I’ll have weekly doctor visits from here on out. As crazy as it may sound to love going to the doctor, I just love hearing that heart beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment